Friday, July 16, 2010

The Second Phone Call

Yep, I got another phone call today.  This one was from the friendly folks at UPS.  They wanted to make sure the delivery was to a residence, and then to set up a delivery time.  OK, so the delivery time was between 12:00 and 16:00.  Try nailing down the cable company to that kind of schedule!  So the Rover arrives on Tuesday.

There will be pictures and video of the Rover being assembled by a non-professional (me).  However, I have prepared.  I have watched the Youtube video from TerraTrike several times on how to assemble the Rover.  Having never assembled one before, I still expect it to go rather quickly.  It just doesn't look very difficult.

Tuesday, hmm, today is Friday, but it's in the evening, so I won't count it.  That leaves Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  I won't count Tuesday because I will actually receive the Rover on Tuesday.  So by my count, I have three days to wait...  Maybe I will go to the bike store and pick up a flag and a few other accessories on Saturday.  Get the tools set up for the arrival.  That way I'n not really waiting on Saturday, I'm preparing.

I hate waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment